Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 9 - Someone You Wish You Could Meet (30 days of me)

The one person I have ALWAYS said I wanted to meet was Tyra Banks!  People laugh at me and ask me if I'm for real when I say it too!?!?!?! LOL  I think that Tyra is an Amazing woman!  Not only was she a FABLOUS Super Model (which I know I'll NEVER be) but she is a business woman and has two TV shows (which I believe her talk show has gone away now :( )  I totally LOVE ANTM (America's Next Top Model) and if she wasn't the person "in charge" I don't know if I would watch!  Another thing that Tyra does that not everyone knows about is she runs a camp for girls to feel better about themselves.  She has the girls taught about self confidence and self respect!  Tweens/teens NEED this!  Tyra just really is an all around great person (from what I know of her)!  She isn't someone who is plastered all over the internet/gossip mags and that is another reason that makes me beleive that she really is a good person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment