Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 8 - Your Favorite Opposite Sex Friend (30 Days of Me)

Of all time my favorite opposite sex Friend was Colin!  For the life of me I can't remember how I met Colin???  It's crazy to think back about him!  He really was my best friend for a long time!  We used to sit on the phone for HOURS (literally ALL NIGHT sometimes) just talking about crap!  I'm sure at the time we must have thought it was important but I'm sure it really wasn't! LOL  He knew EVERYTHING about me at the time, more then even a few girlfriends who I really trusted!  He was just that easy to talk to.  There were a few times when our "friendship" got a little "woozy" but nothing ever happened to make us not be friends!  It's been many years since I have had any contact with him but there are times here and there that something will bring up a memory of him and I do wonder what ever happened to him and I wish the best for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment