Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 10 - Someone You Don't Talk To As Much As You'd Like Too (30 days of me)

Someone that I don't talk to as much as I would like to??  Well I have a few of those but those who come to mind first are Kelly and Bri!  Kelly is a GREAT friend and I miss her a lot!  We clicked when I was a key caller for her when we both got to Hawaii!  I called her once and we chatted and I knew she was totally a nice person.  Later we ended up being at FRG things together and we just became friends!  Our friendship grew as the deployment happened and I don't know if I would have made it through the deployment without her!  That deployment was a whole different ball game because I was working full time this time unlike the one before when I was a SAHM!  Kelly helped me out a lot since she has "been there done that" as far as being a military wife and a mother!  Her kids (esp. her daughter) helped me out SO MUCH as well with babysitting Paxton so I could actually have some adult time and enjoy friends!  We used to sit and talk for HOURS either by phone or sitting on her back porch drinking iced tea and smokin cigs!!  It was Great!

Bri is another friend from Hawaii (who is now in CA) and OMG I seriously couldn't have made it through deployment and work without her!!!  I was trying to make something of myself with work so that ment throughing EVERYTHING into working LONG hours and Bri was there to help me with Paxton and of course she was Awesome!!  Bri was the BEST neighbor I had ever had (after her was Amiee and she was AWESOME too!!!).  I hadn't ever had neighbors like Bri before!  I didn't know that it was possible to have real friends as neighbors and I MISS IT!!!  We used to sit in the garage (which had a big comfy chair) and smoke and drink and talk, talk and talk!!!  She is an AMAZING person and a Great Mother who has been through a lot in her life and she deserves to just be HAPPY!  I MISS HER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment