Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 13 - Someone You Wish You Could Forgive (30 Days of me)

Right now the person I wish I could forgive is myself.  I am my own worst critic and I am harder on myself then anyone else!  I really feel that I have failed in providing correctly for my family and living the life I want!  I do know that it's not my fault that the contract isn't being renewd, that is dang Lynch's fault but I am the one who knew that the possiblity of the contract end was there and I chose to move my family here!  Shoot, I swear this is the second most expensive place to live (besides HI) and now we are "stuck" here until our lease is up.  Yes, if I get a job elsewhere I will move on my own to work and that itself is a SUCKY thing that again, is MY FAULT!

No comments:

Post a Comment