Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 6 - A Stranger (30 Days of Me)

Well I can't really talk about a stranger that I have had contact with today but it's 425pm and I am still in my PJs and just woke up from a nice long nap!! 

The last strange I can remember having contact with is actually the hosptial staff on Tuesday.  Each person I talked to that day and had to verify my birthday relized that my birthday was the next day and each of them wished me a happy early birthday!  I thought that was very nice of them!

It was too funny that when I was telling a friend at work about this it was funny because she was like "I wouldn't have even relized the dates!"  And to think about it, a lot of people most likely wouldn't put the dates together that way so it was really neat that each of those ladies at the hosptial did!

No comments:

Post a Comment