Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 3 - Your Crush (30 days of Me)

Well honestly I don't have a crush since I have already found the love of my life - my soulmate!  Granted, there are people out there that I find very attractive but I wouldn't say that I have a crush on anyone! 

Shane and I both LOVE the TV show Friends!  We watched all the shows when they were on (and now own them on DVD) and there was a show where they had a "list" of the famous person who is "free" for them to "sleep with"!!  Well Shane and I joke all the time about who is on our "list"! LOL  I still wouldn't call that a crush but the top of my list is Channing Tatem.  He's HOT!  For the longest time it was LL Cool J because that man has the best abs! LOL

But all in all, sorry to dissappoint but I don't have a crush!

No comments:

Post a Comment