Friday, July 2, 2010

I need a DRINK!

Ya know, I'm not a big drinker anymore but right now I sure could use SOMETHING! LOL So I've been emailing ALL morning with the bank processor. First, let me say that this whole system is STUPID and there are too many hands in the pot. We have a realtor, a lawyer, a loan officer, a processor and an underwriter. There should be ONE person maybe two at the most. When you get more and more people involved things get confusing and stuff may get lost and then they'll be dealing with PISSED OFF Dawn and no one likes PISSED OFF Dawn! LOL

So anyways, the processor and I have been doing back and forth this morning via email because she tells me that it is going to take 45 days from the 26th of June to close :( WTF? WHY? Of course, I still haven't got a "real" answer on why just that there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that I don't "see" so that is why it takes that long. Well I want to know what those "things" are so I can try to help the process! Then she says that the Underwriter might still need more information, okay? like what? She then says, they need copies of our SIGNED tax returns for the past two years! OMFG WHAT? Those copies are in a safe, on a boat in the middle of the Freaking OCEAN!!! Why wasn't I ever told this before hand so I could have brought them with me in a suitcase. I explained to EVERYONE I could via email (loan peoples and realtor) that durning a PRE-APPROVAL these things need to be discussed that there might be a possibitly that they might be needed so people can be prepared!
BUT, then after I'm telling her I can't those and blah blah blah, she then says that there is a form I can sign so that they can order them from the IRS for me! WTF? Why not just say that in the first place! I Swear these people are seriously just trying to F**K with me and make me stress! I have enough grey hair already, I really don't need your stupid butt making me get more! UGH!

So needles to say, it seems that I might be in a hotel for ANOTHER FULL MONTH from NOW! I seriously think I have gained like 20lbs since being here because I HAVE to eat out each night because I can't cook and I don't want to be spending a whole lot of money since EVERYTHING is costing me so much right now :( I GIVE UP! WHY did I agree to buying a house! WHY?

Please someone pass me a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment