Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BEAR!

I have said from day one of being here in NY that I wanted to see a bear and my wish was fullfilled today!! I was driving down 293 on my way to work and came up over a small hill and saw it! He was sitting in the middle of the road on the other side from me. I stopped the car as quickly as I could while trying to grab my phone so I could take a picture! He saw me, stood up on his back legs and then took off!!! It was SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have deer, squirrles, groundhogs, woodchucks, BUGS, which are all things I've seen before in either NE or KS (of corse not in HI though) but I have NEVER seen a bear in real life (besides the zoo) so this was a first for me and I loved it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was captavated by it and couldn't get to my phone fast enough! LOL

    ReplyDelete